International Yoga Festival Rishikesh
The international yoga festival which keep us not just alive but vigorous and in shapel is organized by Parmath Niketan in Uttarakhand. Every year the state tourism along with uttarakhand tourism development board in the birth place of yoga, Rishikesh, take part to congregate people all around the blue ball to practice holistic science in a far better way. From everywhere the great saints and yogis visit to proffer yoga in the midst of exquisite Himalayas and lush green panorama. The tranquil environment of the valley appeals peace of mind, people visit for.
Yoga is an ancient science which signifies to peace in the mind, health in the body, liberation of the soul and joy in the heart. It is the meditation in itself, which gives soothing mode to spend our day well. Easy to do exercises and yoga postures enhances the joyous intensity from the inner soul, something one can feel from inside.
The 17th edition of the international yoga event takes place between 1st and 7th march in 2017. From daily practitioners to ones in a blue moon yoga practitioner take part in the event to rejuvenate themselves.
Total classes of 70 hours will be taken by the top-notch yoga practitioners. You will learn about the exact way of enthusiastic yoga. Some of the most useful asans, meditational postures will meet your level. Particularly several styles of yoga like
• Power Vinyasa Yoga
• Kriya Yoga
• Kundalini Yoga
• Iyengar Yoga
The great pious teachers and saints of India like H.H. Pujya Swami Dayanandaji, H.H. Pujya Prem Babaji, H.H. Dr. Pranav Pandyaji, H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, H.H. Pujya Mooji, H.H. Pujya Swami Ramdevji, H.H. Radhanath Swamiji, and H.H. Pujya Shankaracharya Swami Divyanand Teerthji, will be present there to make us follow the actual way of yoga poses.
• Daily classes start from 4am.
• Everyday at 6.30am we hold a one-hour yoga class, followed by a simple breakfast.
• At 8.30am you can join one of several two-hour hour yoga sessions.
• At 11:00 am, before lunch, we have divine and inspiring lectures from revered saints and yogacharyas on a variety of uplifting and inspiring subjects.
• A traditional Indian lunch is served from 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
• The afternoon starts shortly after lunch with instructional classes, followed by three Yogasana classes from 3.30pm to 5.00pm.
• From 6.00pm to 7.00pm we attend the special light ceremony, Aarti, on the banks of the river Ganga.
• Dinner is served at 7.00pm followed by a special evening programs of satsang with our spiritual leaders, cultural song and dance events, campfires and more, finishing by 9.30pm.
All session are full of motivation and incease the spirit of the crowd, empowering them with the knowledge of holistic science.
Rishikesh in itself the striking city looks more enchanting during the fest. The unbeatable experience will own you to its best. Yoga lovers participate in different sessions where they effortlessly get all the authentic lessons and information regarding yoga.
For the better accommodation, Homevilas is providing you with the preferable and best living places in your own city and that too in the affordable prices. End your search with our service that offers outstanding facilities. Just go through with the link given below and book your favourite places for the comfortable homestay.