Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the entire contents of the website under the domain name www.homevilas.com and at other websites through which Northern Adventure Private Limited (“Company”) provide the Services (collectively the “Website”). Please read these policies carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to book with us. If you do not accept these terms, kindly do not use the Website. Please print a copy of these conditions for your data records. For the purposes of these terms, the “Services” means the online business solution that facilitates partners, host families and customers in arranging all night host family accommodation.
• 1.1 You may access mostly all areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Many areas of the Website may only be open to you if you register.
• 1.2 By accessing any part of the Website, you may be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this notice in full you must leave the Website.
• 1.3 You should check the Website with time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. The Company may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. Certain requirements of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
• 2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
• a. No graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
• b. The Company's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
• 2.2 For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you breach any of the terms and conditions in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately delete any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website
• 2.3 Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's written permission.
• 2.4 Any rights which are not expressly granted to you in these terms are reserved by the Company.
3. Your Use of the Website
• 3.1 You may not attempt to add un approved access to any portion or feature of the Website or to any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any Homevilas server, or to any of the products or services avais on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegal means.
• 3.2 You need not to look back, trace or seek to trace any knowledge or information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer of Homevilas, including any account knowledge which is not owned by you, to its source, or utilize the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to explore any information but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information as provided for by the Website.
• 3.3 You may not use the Website or any material contain therein for any purpose that is not legal or prohibited by these terms and conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Homevilas.
• 3.4 You shall agree not to modify the software underlying the Website in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including without limitation for the purpose of obtaining un approved access to the Website.
• 3.5 Where we request registration information from you and expect the valid, accurate, current and complete information.
• 3.6 Use of the Website is subject to exist laws and legal process. There should not be anything contained in these terms and condition that shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating towards your use of the Website.
4. Data Protection
• 4.1 Homevilas shall obey with all of its obligations as a information controller in relation to your personal information pursuant to the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003.
5. Privacy Statement
• 5.1 All of the information that we collect from you, such as registration and credit card information and Video or Voice Call functionality is subject to our privacy term available on the Website.
6. Service access
• 6.1 While the Company deeds to ensure that the Website is generally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period of time.
• 6.2 Access to the Website can be poised temporarily and without notice in case of system failure, maintenance or repair is beyond the Company's control.
7. Visitor material and conduct
• 7.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website including through the use of the messaging system, video or voice call services, any material:
a. that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
b. for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
c. which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
d. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
• 7.3 You may not misuse the Website, messaging system or video or voice call services (including, without limitation, by hacking).
• 7.4 The Company retains the right to review and action content hosted through the messaging system or video or voice call services for the purpose of operating the Website.
• 7.5 The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material or otherwise misusing the Website in breach of clause 7.2 or clause 7.3.
• 8.1 Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company that is whyerefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
• 8.2 If you would like to link to the Website you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject always to the following conditions:
• a. you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Website or the Homevilasmanager.com or Homevilass Technologies logo;
• b. you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
• c. you do not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
• d. you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Company or present any other false information about the Company;
• e. you do not otherwise use any Homevilas Technologies Limited trade marks or other intellectual property rights displayed on the Website without express written permission from the Company;
• f. you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
• g. your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
• 8.3 The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the permission granted in clause 6.2 for breach of these terms and/or to take any other action it deems appropriate.
• 8.4 You shall fully indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company or any of its group companies for any breach of clause 8.2.
• 9.1 While the Company events to guarantee that the information on the Website is accurate the Company does not merit the exact and complete of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and price described in it, at any time devoid of awareness.
• 9.2 The material on the website is provided"as it is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the utmost extent permitted by law, the Company makes available the Website on the basis when the Company excludes, to the utmost extent acceptable by law, all representations, warranties, situation and other conditions.
• 10.1 The Company, any other party, the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, rule out all liability and task for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or important loss or damages, or any loss of income, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in association with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, incapability to use or the results of use of the Website and Services, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may contaminate your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites link.
• 11.1 You agree to hold safe and indemnify the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, from and against any claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Website, including any legal responsibility or expenditure (including legal costs and expenses) arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, legal costs of every kind and nature.
• 12.1 If any time, any one of the provision in these terms is held to be or becomes void or otherwise unenforceable for any reason under any applicable law, the same shall be exist to be misplaced from these terms and the validity and or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
• 13.1 The Company’s rights shall not be reduce, extinguished or waived by the granting of any indulgence, tolerance or extension of time by us nor by any failure or delay by us in asserting any such rights or remedies.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
• 14.1 These terms and conditions are governed and construed according with the laws of Ireland and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms will be subject to the limited jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
• 15.1 These terms and condition, and any rights and licenses approved hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but it may be assigned by the Company without restriction.